If your days are filled with the fallout from campus intrigue, divided kingdoms and battles for the spoils of war (otherwise known as a realistic marketing budget), it’s time to re-stake your claim as a marketing leader on your campus.
In this free webinar, we share “keys to the kingdom” for conducting savvy cross-campus politics and managing up — all aimed at positioning your marketing efforts as the indispensable asset your college must prioritize to thrive.
Kathy Cain presents this webinar with two marketing leaders, Paige Booth and Rebecca Anderson, who left the corporate world for higher ed and have great lessons to share about working successfully with their presidents and broader institutional cultures.
For Zehno, our job is to make our clients look good. This means making our work effective in our client’s success. The same is true for higher ed professionals working for presidents — your job is to make them more successful and to develop a partnership that will allow that to happen.
You’ll leave with nine keys to forge that partnership — from understanding those presidential priorities, to aligning marketing goals with university goals and earning your seat at the table. The goal of this webinar is for you to walk away with some key lessons and strategies that will prove the value of marketing.
- Kathy Cain, President and Creative director, Zehno Cross Media Communications
- Paige Booth, vice president for marketing and enrollment management, St. Edward’s University, Austin, Texas
- Rebecca Anderson, Vice President for Marketing, Strategy and Communications, Queens University, Charlotte, North Carolina
Attendees are armed with:
- Nine big-picture strategies
- An immediate personal to-do list to help make this academic year the most successful one yet for your marketing operation
Who should listen
On-campus leaders who head up marketing and marketing communications efforts, including:
- Vice presidents
- Associate vice presidents
- Assistant vice presidents
Fill out the form below to view the webinar
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Sorry. No data so far.