The full-time MBA at TCU’s Neeley School of Business had all the right ingredients: it’s small by design, it’s connected with industry and its experiential learning programs build every graduate’s business portfolio. But its reputation outside of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex was not widely known. TCU partnered with Zehno to highlight the program’s distinctive features and grow the school’s profile outside the DFW market.
- Rebrand the full-time MBA so that it stands apart from the typical MBA pack.
- Attract better students to an innovative curriculum.
- Expand the sub-brand to cover employers, alumni and working professionals.
- Develop a cross-media campaign that tells the TCU story.
The TCU MBA jumped in The Economist rankings — #2 in the world for faculty quality, #38 in the U.S. for full-time MBA and #61 in the world.
The proportion of students with GMAT scores above 650 has steadily increased. Undergrad institutions now range from Stanford to West Point.
Won 10+ awards from the Educational Advertising Awards and UCDA Design Competition.
ADMISSIONS YIELD PIECE
CAREER DEVELOPMENT BROCHURE
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING BROCHURE
What Zehno Did
- Analyzed demographics: Identified new growth regions.
- Position paper: Audit and strategic recommendations.
- Marketing communications planning: Communications flow.
- Admissions campaign: Viewbooks, microsites, email series, secondary brochures, communications for employers and alumni.
Tips for your team
- Leverage typography and copywriting style to emphasize your strengths — in TCU’s case, the new “stand and deliver” focus used roughened-up typography and in-your-face writing to spotlight the school’s signature programs: consulting projects with multinational corporations, brainstorming sessions with Fortune 500 execs, social entrepreneurship trips around the globe and small-group dinners with business leaders.
- Dispense with the traditional brochure cover and go straight into the storytelling. TCU is surely the only MBA with a major mailer titled “Fear the Pretzel.”
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Zehno can help you move the needle. Read about our admissions campaign services.